Mon, Dec 05|
Brick & Mortar Suite 130
"CHRISTMAS COCOA MUG" Cakelet Decorating Workshop (2)
Jingle all the way to BRICK & MORTAR Creative Space for this BRAND NEW Christmas Workshop! In this beginner-friendly workshop I will teach you how to build & detail your own Christmas Cocoa Mug Cakelet... complete with gingerbread man!
Time & Location
Dec 05, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Brick & Mortar Suite 130, 37 S Water St, Henderson, NV 89015, USA
About the Event
Jingle all the way to BRICK & MORTAR Creative Space for this BRAND NEW Christmas Workshop! In this beginner-friendly workshop I will teach you how to build & detail your own Christmas Cocoa Mug Cakelet... complete with fondant gingerbread man! This project is designed for both beginner & experienced decorators alike. Whether you're looking to level up your cake game with advanced techniques, or just try your hand at something new - I promise that everyone will take home a cake that they are darn proud of!
Specific techniques we will be covering include:
- Properly stacking cake layers & filling
- Icing your cakelet with a buttercream frosting
- Flawless Fondant wrapping
- Fondant decals and handle details
* Don’t have any cake decorating materials? NO PROBLEM! All materials and tools will be provided!
You’ve never made a successful attempt at making a cake before? NO PROBLEM! I will provide step-by-step instruction!
Each Registration Includes:
- 5" PRE-BAKED Chocolate Cake Layers
- Candy Cane Buttercream Filling & Frosting
- Renshaw Rolling Fondant
- ALL tools, edible paints & specialty materials
- Printed materials & recipes
- Box to transport your cakelet home
Don't forget the extra amenities:
Complimentary Naughty & Nice Cocoa Bar
Complimentary Sweet & Savory Bites to nosh on
** Space is very limited to ensure an intimate space with a comfortable amount of room, so be sure to snag your tickets now!