Mon, Oct 09|
Brick & Mortar Suite 130
"TOMB SWEET TOMB" Coffin Cakelet Decorating Workshop
Learn step-by-step how to build, hand carve & decorate your own Vintage-styled Buttercream Coffin Cakelet in a fun, intimate, and creative studio atmosphere!
Time & Location
Oct 09, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Brick & Mortar Suite 130, 37 S Water St, Henderson, NV 89015, USA
About the Event
Join me for another creative Halloween Themed cake decorating experience at BRICK & MORTAR Creative Space located in the heart of Historic Water Street. In this BRAND NEW workshop, I will teach you how to build & decorate your own Buttercream Coffin Cakelet! This project is very beginner friendly- NO EXPERIENCE is required to succeed here! If you've been wanting to experiment with buttercream piping techniques, this workshop is IT!
Specific techniques we will be covering include:
- Building & hand carving your cakelet
- Icing your cakelet with a black chocolate buttercream frosting (learn how to nail those tricky corners!)
- Practice & apply many different piping techniques using a variety of piping tips!
- Making chocolate/fondant decor
- Embellishing with edible glitter & sprinkles
* Don’t have any cake decorating materials? NO PROBLEM! All materials, tools, and professional instruction will be provided! You’ve never made a successful attempt at making a cake before? NO PROBLEM!
Each Registration Includes:
- PRE-BAKED Chocolate Cake Layers
- Buttercream Filling & Frosting
- ALL tools, edible glitter & specialty materials
- Printed materials & recipes
- Box to transport your cakelet home
Don't forget the extra amenities:
Complimentary Mocktails & Cockails for those 21+
Complimentary snack box
** Space is very limited to ensure an intimate space with a comfortable amount of room, so be sure to snag your tickets now!
Coffin Cakelet Workshop
This ticket includes the Buttercream Coffin cakelet decorating workshop experience for (1) person on MONDAY 10/9 at 6-8:30pm. Includes (1) Spooky Snack Box and (1) Complimentary Cocktail/Mocktail * All decorating materials are included.